Teams vs Individuals in an Organization
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
- Explain the difference between individuals and teams as they are used in an organization.
- Explain how individuals and teams can be used effectively in an organization.
- Describe the 5 phases of group development.
- List strategies and practices a company could implement to build and maintain individual and team performance.
- Explain how the strategies and practices you identified help engage employees through the phases of group development.
Note: As an alternative to a slide presentation with speaker notes, you may create a voice-over presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another program.
Cite at least 2 reputable references to support your presentation (e.g., trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior in Health Care (4th ed.); or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a reference slide.
Submit your assignment.