Quality and Sustainability Paper Part One – Quality and Safety
The Quality and Sustainability Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part one of the assignment. Learners are required to analyze and apply quality and/or safety measures specific to contemporary nursing science.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) discussing the role of quality and/or safety in nursing science. Include the following:
- Define quality and/or safety measures and describe their relationship and role in nursing science today.
- Provide a contemporary example of how quality or safety measures are applied in nursing science.
- Identify the quality and/or components needed to analyze a health care program’s outcomes.