Pregnancy Symptoms Hormonal Changes & the Embryonic & Fetal Stages
In this discussion, you will describe how pregnancy and the development of the embryo/fetus affect the female body systems.
- Define the hormonal changes caused by pregnancy.
- Compare between the embryonic and fetal stages.
- Illustrate what occurs during embryonic and fetal development.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
Pregnancy does not just affect the reproductive system, but the entire female body. Research the physiological symptoms of pregnancy.
- Based on your observations of others and your research, what are two or three physiological symptoms that seem to be the most common complaints? What are two or three symptoms that seem to be less common?
- What are the physiological causes of two or three of the symptoms you chose, and how do they relate to the development and growth of the fetus?