Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes, that examines the significance of an organization’s culture and values. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the Topic Materials for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning, and an additional slide for References at the end.
- Outline the purpose of an organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Explain why an organization’s mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes.
- Explain what factors lead to conflict in a professional practice. Describe how organizational values and culture can influence the way conflict is addressed.
- Discuss effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration.
- Discuss how organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes. Describe how these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Here is some information that can be used to support the paper:
Read “The Organization’s Safety Culture, Its Indicators and Its Measurement Capabilities,” by Halaj, Kutaj, and Boros, from CBU International Conference Proceedings (2018).
Read “Developing the Organizational Culture in a Healthcare Setting,” by Nightingale, from Nursing Standard (2018).
If you can find any other articles that can support answering the questions above, please add.
There needs to be at least 3 articles.