You must complete 2 article summaries. Each article summary is worth 150 points. To complete each article summary, follow these steps.
1. Go to the PsycPORT Psychology Newswire (Links to an external site.)
2. Choose an article that reports on one or more research studies.
3. Write a 300-word summary of the article.
4. In your summary, you must include any details the article cites about the research methods and data analysis that were used in the study or studies.
5. If the article includes sufficient information, note whether the research was experimental or a correlation.
6. Include the title of the article and a link to it in your summary.