Women Veterans Mental Healthcare During Pregnancy
Review the draft capstone project paper assigned to you (from title page to reference page). Critique the draft by analyzing the content and providing extensive comments evaluating scholarly discourse (grammar, theme development, transition, clarity, and appropriateness of content). Communicate your feedback in an encouraging, professional manner. All edits should be made on the actual document using track changes.
Feedback and critique on the draft paper should address the following:
professional health care terminology
- Does the;
- writer make the barrier or issue clear in the introduction?
- writer’s course of action for addressing the barrier or issue follow the logic model?
- writer meet the criteria for each section as presented in the assignment?
- Analyze the writer’s anticipated effects of a change initiative upon an organization.
- Analyze the writer’s potential issues related to sustainability.
- writer use professional health care terminology appropriately and correctly?
- paper flow smoothly? Does the paper follow a clear organizational pattern? Do the body paragraphs occur in a logical order? If not, suggest which paragraphs should be moved, where they should be placed, and why.
- writer provide enough information from the research and supporting articles to clearly support the change project for a nursing intervention?
- Do you notice any errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, or formatting?
- What advice can you give this writer for each section of the paper and to improve the draft overall (suggestions for improvement, outside resources/sources)?
Your feedback will help your fellow student identify possible strengths, weaknesses, and basic errors. Be thorough, keeping in mind that the suggestions you provide will help your classmate make the changes necessary to complete a more successful paper.