Running Head: SHORTENED VERSION OF TITLE 1
SHORTENED TITLE IN ALL CAPS 1
1. Assist doctors and patients.
2. Take care of the sick people.
3. Gives medications to the sick people in the hospital.
4. They help in curing those people suffering from illness.
5. They help the doctors in the plan of care and treatment or procedures of the patients.
1. Nursing is a reward. To help patients go through with their illness, witness how they fight and recover, how they manage to stay still and keep their insight. Indeed, it is a reward to be a nurse, the sense of effectiveness it gives you is more than the profession you are into.
2. Nursing is a true calling. It is physically demanding and requires commitment to patients. As a nurse, you do not just administer and evaluate treatments, you also care, empathize, and provide emotional support. Nurses are innovators and critical thinkers. They are not just mere order takers which is one of the most common misconceptions about them.
3. The purpose of being a nurse is to be the patient’s advocate.
4. Nursing provides safe and quality care to patients.
5. Nursing’s purpose is to advocate and care for individuals and to support them through wellness and illness.