Understanding Health Literacy Interventions
Using the South University Online Library, select two articles from peer-reviewed journals that discuss programs with an aim to improve or address health literacy.
Based on your research, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document, including answers to the following questions:
- Who was the target population(s)?
- How did the target population identify this population as needing the health literacy intervention?
- How was the intervention carried out in each article?
- What were the outcomes of the study on improving health outcomes?
- Could the data from the study be used with other audiences? How do you know?
- What were the limitations of the study?
- Name your document SU_PHE4030_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.