Choose one of the case studies provided in the electronic readings for Week One.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
· Provide an overview of the case study.
· Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
· Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross-cultural psychology.
· Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural psychology research.
· Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
· Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
Incorporate a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed references.