Discussion: Therapy with Older Adults
Clients who are older have often times been dealing with their mental health disorder their entire lives, whiles other disorders may be brought on through the aging process or the trauma of losing a lifelong partner. Treatment can be challenging for both the client and the therapist. For this Discussion, you will focus on therapeutic approaches for an older adult presented in a case study.
- Assess clients presenting with depression
- Analyze therapeutic approaches for treating clients presenting with depression
- Evaluate outcomes for clients presenting with depression
- Download and review the Week 10: Case Study from this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide.