offspring developing hemophilia
**** Please Just do Respone 1, initial post was done already*****
To support your work, use your course and text readings as well as the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Patient or lay person medical information portals such as webMD, Medscape, Mayo Clinic, or any disease foundations, such as the arthritis foundation or the diabetic foundation, are not acceptable resources for your scholarly work.
Describe the Punnett Square and what it used to predict. What are the limitations of the Punnett Square?
Mom is a carrier for hemophilia but does not have the disease.
Dad does not have hemophilia
Using the Punnett Square, answer the following questions, What is the probability of a;
- female offspring developing hemophilia?
- female offspring being a carrier for hemophilia?
- male offspring developing hemophilia?
- a male offspring being a carrier developing hemophilia?
- of any offspring developing hemophilia?
- Explain why only some offspring would develop the disease?
Response #1: If this were about Cystic Fibrosis, how would the responses be different to the questions in the Initial Post? Give a detailed explanation supporting your response.