Address the following items as a part of your analysis:
1. Evaluate the influence of diversity on psychology’s major concepts.
2. Identify two examples of subdisciplines and two examples of subtopics within psychology.
Examples of subdisciplines and their subtopics include the following:
o School Psychology: intelligence testing, learning disabilities
o Behaviorism: aggression, cheating, and binge drinking
o Cognitive Psychology: cognitive dissonance and false memories
3. How can the subdisciplines and subtopics you identified be applied to other disciplines and venues in contemporary society?
4. Relate the subdisciplines and subtopics to your theoretical perspective.
5. Conclude with your psychological contribution to society in the areas of work, education, health, and leisure.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.