1. Choose a company. (your choice)
2. Fill in the building model canvas with the three blocks you chose for your company. Attach it as an Appendix
3. Explain three of the nine building blocks in your own words and demonstrate at least one element or characteristic from the text for each block.
4. Make sure the blocks are under headings so there’s no confusion.
Customer Segments are the people an organization wants to serve either through its customers or business alliances (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010). As a luxury car representative, Porsche is constantly entering new market segments and provides different and appropriate products or services for each market segment. Porsche uses two variables to determine which customers to target, including description elements and behavioural elements. According to a scholar’s study, “Descriptive elements include demographics, psychology, and geography. Behavioral elements include personal responses to brands, uses, and interests” (Zoeller, 2018). Porsche focuses on a niche market of high-income customers. The characteristics of the high-income class consumer psychology are appreciating the prestige of the brand as well as the new and attractive vehicles Porsche produces.
IF you write the paper, it will be approximately 5 1/2 pages as follows:
· 1 Cover page,
· 1/2 page for the introduction
· 1/2 page for each of 3 blocks. (1 & 1/2 pages total)
· 1/2 page conclusion,
· 1 page canvas (as an appendix),
· 1 page for references.
Here is what I am looking for:
10% – Introduce your chosen company briefly. After the introduction, give a thesis statement. In this paper/presentation, I will show you how the Blah blah company utilizes three of the nine building blocks to …
70% – In your own words, explain what each building block you chose means to you. Give an example of the block. Show one element/characteristic the company utilizes. Tie them in from the Scaling Up text to support your work if possible. You must show each chosen block on the canvas as it relates to your company.
10% – Conclusion – Does the company utilize the building blocks? Would you change anything the company does? What is your outlook on the building blocks?
10% – Grammar, APA & References
Read over your paper. Watch your Zoom back. Does it make sense? Where did you get your work from?