This activity will apply information learned from the Primary Care I gastrointestinal modules to care for a patient with a specific complaint utilizing the DXR simulation program.
Log in for the activity:
The convention for usernames / pw is:
log in: ivalerio
Objectives for this activity include:
- Elicit a focused history for patient with a gastrointestinal complaint.
- Selects exams appropriate to the patient presenting with a gastrointestinal complaint and correctly interprets findings.
- List appropriate differential diagnoses for a variety of gastrointestinal related presentations.
- Present a plan of care appropriate to the patient presenting with a gastrointestinal disorder.
- Complete a written note documenting care for the simulation patient.
- Review the learning materials for the gastrointestinal modules prior to beginning this simulation activity. Subjective and physical examination data will be gathered using the DXR program.