For this Assignment, you select health indicators used to measure the health of the U.S. population and contrast them to other countries around the world. You compare various determinants of health within different states in the United States as well as across continents.
The Assignment (3–4 pages):
- Provide a brief description of the two health indicators you selected, citing specific sources.
- Explain how the U.S. ranks on these indicators compared to other nations.
- Explain two factors that might influence those rankings and the relative standing of the U.S. compared to the other nations.
- Determine which two states rank the best and which two states rank the worst for those indicators. Describe factors you believe might contribute to those relative rankings among the states.
- Share any insights you gained or conclusions you drew as a result of making these comparisons.
- Expand on your insights utilizing the Learning Resources.