Answer following questions accordingly , Use at least 3 references in APA format.
1. Respiratory illnesses account for the majority of acute illness in children. Typically, four variables influence a child’s respiratory illness. Describe each of these four variables and how they impact a child’s respiratory illness.
2. You are the nurse tasked with providing Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) teaching to the parents of an asthmatic child. Please identify key teaching points you would include when presenting this information to the parents.
3. What is a peak flow meter and what do the results mean in the care of the pediatric patient?
4. Identify and explain the responsibilities of the members of Interprofessional Care Team necessary for the effective management of a patient with Cystic Fibrosis.
5. Explain the pathophysiology of Cystic Fibrosis and identify the primary causation for the clinical manifestations a child might experience.