Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the board of directors to discuss your selected public health topic and the social responsibility of managers and organizations.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Describe the current status of your public health topic.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to your public health topic.
- Explain the impact of this public health topic on managers and organizations in the health care industry.
- Research at least 3 examples of ways health care organizations and managers have addressed this public health issue and demonstrated social responsibility.
- Recommend 5 strategies managers and organizations could use to be more socially responsible in trying to correct the legal and ethical issues related to the topic and provide a brief description of each strategy.
- Select 1 of the strategies discussed and explain why it is the best strategy to use for the public health topic selected.
- Include speaker notes, a title slide, and a reference slide.
Cite at least 1 reputable reference per team member used in creating your presentation. One reference must be your textbook. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.