N4465 Population and Community Nursing
COMMUNITY ASSESSMENT, ANALYSIS, and NURSING INTERVENTION
Modules 1-3 (Weeks 1 – 3) Assignment Template
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of any assignment from any prior session of N-4465 without prior permission from course faculty. will receive a zero for the assignment or a 10 point grade penalty if a new assignment is resubmitted within 48 hours of notification by academic coach or faculty. After 48 hours the assignment will receive a zero.
Use of the Three-Part Course Template
● The use of the three-part template to submit weekly Major Course Assignments goes as follows
● Week 1 : Clinical Experience: Windshield Survey and Key Informant Interviews. Complete the First Section of the course template and submit. (Keep this section attached to Weeks 2 and 3 assignments.)
● Week 2: Statistical Analysis of Community Health Problem . Complete the Second Section of the course template and submit. (Keep this section attached to Weeks 1 and 3 assignments.)
● Week 3: Community Health Nursing Intervention . Complete the Third Section of the course template and submit. By now, you should have Sections 1-3 as one whole document.
Population and Community Nursing
● Each section of the course template is submitted on a WEEKLY basis, depending on which week you
are working on. DO NOT wait to submit all three sections at the end of the third week.
● Please note that students are not to make any changes to the content of the course template. For example, removal of questions or examples imbedded in the response box of the template.
● Removal of the questions or examples imbedded in the response box of the template is
considered tampering with the content and will result in a 10-point grade deduction per assignment.
Should removal of the questions or examples imbedded in the response box of the template persist by the student, in addition to the 10-point deduction. The student will be referred to the Office of Student Conduct for final disposition. You are strongly encouraged to be mindful of this course policy.
● The ONLY change students may make to the template is to enlarge the space to make their entries in the response boxes.
● Should you encounter any difficulties with these course policy guidelines, please consult with your