Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing
- If you do not see the “Reply” button, or any responses, you may need to scroll down the page.
- When you are the first to contribute, you will see only the “Reply” button.
- Once you have added your initial post or response, choose the “Post Reply” button.
- If any classmates have posted, you will see their comments, along with the “Reply” button.
- The “Reply” button – as well as any responses – will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
|Post Your Introduction [CLO: 1]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please review McMahon (2014) article “Explore Exciting Jobs in Healthcare” and the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2018) Occupational Outlook Handbook.Introduce yourself to the class by telling us your name, where you are from, and anything else you would like to share. As part of your introduction, assume you are interested in pursuing a career in Health and Wellness. In your post, identify which work setting, professional role, and client population is of interest to you. Consider the psychosocial factors that influence this population’s health and wellness, and share how this might impact behavior change. Support your response with information gathered from the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Guided Response: Welcome at least three of your peers. In your responses, identify any commonalities or differences that you share, and suggest at least one certification that aligns with your peer’s selected career track. Include why you believe this certification would suit his or her interest.