- Write your own unique personal nursing philosophy.
- Your paper should:
- include all four (4) topics as shown in the Personal Nursing Philosophy (MP1) Personal Nursing Philosophy (MP1) – Alternative Formats .
- be your originalwork.
- be four (4) pages long and double space.
- typed according to APA style for margins, formating and spacing standards
- be typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file
Your Personal Philosophy must address and have the following Topics \ Headings:
Key Concepts (20 pts.)
Explain the key concepts of your philosophy/theory.
Describe the four (4) Metaparadigms of nursing as you view them and how they apply in your own practice area.
Nursing Process – Philosophy
Express how your philosophy could be applied to your present nursing practice, research, administration and/or education.
Nursing Process – Strengths & Limitations
Elaborate on your philosophy’s strength and limitations.
Paper must be your original work.
Paper should be no more than four (4) pages long, double space and typed in Microsoft WORD file.
Paper should adhere to APA style (includes introduction, body, conclusion) with correct grammar spelling are expected.