Watch the following TEDx talk video: Healthcare: Is It a Right or a Luxury? (Links to an external site.) (Video Transcript)
Using the information gained from the video, your text, and the support of scholarly sources; develop a PowerPoint presentation to address a healthcare issue, service, or process within your organization such as accessibility, lack of vaccinations, patient safety, etc. Discuss in your presentation ways to supplement costs, streamline processes, or eliminate services to prepare for the future onset of the increased demand for healthcare services. Include why this particular service, cost, or process should be changed.
- Your presentation should be 5-6 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
- All citations and references must conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). The CSU-Global library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
- You should provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles. These sources should not be more than 3-5 years old. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. (presentation notes must be 5-7 sentences each). These must be a part of the presentation, so the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.