Mental Health Illness in KSA (100 points)
Identify any single mental health disorder that is recognized by the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/
Use this week’s required readings, recommended readings, the textbook and your own research to develop a PowerPoint presentation describing:
- An overview of symptoms, risk factors, and prevalence in KSA
- Best practices for diagnosis, early identification, and treatment
- What are the contemporary and future challenges related to the healthcare system management of this illness in KSA?
- Recommendations for how to address these challenges
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 10-12 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. These citations should be stated in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes to support the slide content. These should be a minimum of 100 words long (per slide) and must be a part of the presentation. Therefore, the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- School psychology: A case study and needs assessment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia also required reading https://search.proquest.com/openview/a489c90bfecb1…