his week you are going to be composing the first 1/2 of your paper, the Scientific and Economic Perspectives of Inquiry. In this paper you are trying support the argument that your chosen topic should be considered a public health issue with evidence, not personal opinion. You will need to establish that your social or environmental injustice impacts your population in a significant way. To do that you will discuss both healthcare issues as well as the economic burdens. The content that you include will need to be in line with your research question so make sure that
· Research question: Would Approaching Mass Incarceration as a Public Health Issue Improve Health Outcome for the Mentally Ill?
Your paper should also follow this outline
· Scientific and economic perspectives of inquiry (6 page) !!!!
· Establish your topic is a problem (establish link between injustice and medical condition in your population Depression
2. Define the medical condition
2. How it effects the body
2. How it does the injustice contribute to the medical diagnosis for your population
3. Define the medical condition
3. How it effects the body
3. How it does the injustice contribute to the medical diagnosis for your population
4. Define the medical condition
4. How it effects the body
4. How it does the injustice contribute to the medical diagnosis for your population
· What are the economic issues involved?
1. Other (must be specific to your topic)