Marketing Health Care Services
- Review the Aravind case study in the Learning Resources. https://services.hbsp.harvard.edu/api/courses/5741…
- With the 5 I’s of marketing in mind, reflect on the health care service provided by the organization and its personnel.
In a 4- to 5-page paper, address the following:
- Using the 5 I’s of marketing, analyze the health care service provided by the organization in the scenario.
- Inconsistency: Is there consistency in the quality of care?
- Inseparability: When providing the service, do providers demonstrate biases toward or against patients and their families (i.e., racial biases, age biases, gender biases, etc.)?
- Intangibility: What are the intangible characteristics of providers (i.e., demeanor, posture, etc.)? How do providers behave toward patients?
- Interaction with consumers: Is the organization patient-centered or physician-centered?
- Inventory: How much time is spent on providing the service and how much time is spent on non-service-related activities?
- Recommend strategies to market this service to health care consumers. Include how these strategies might improve operations.
The link above is the Arvid Case