Learning Styles 300 words minimum
- Try to determine how you learn best.
- Are you predominantly an auditory learner, visual learner, or a tactile learner? Or a combination of these?
- How would you present learning materials to a client whose learning style differed from yours?
- Now, attempt to visualize to determine the learning style of your patients in clinical setting or any clinical situations.
- Are they congruent?
- Now think about the patients you see each time you are in clinical environment.
- Have you noticed whether the patients have had effective learning experiences to help them maintain their health? Describe it.
- Using what you have learned from this module, decide what form of teaching would have complemented the learning styles of a particular patient such that their health education would have been more effective