Leadership And Group Collaboration
Write a 3-4 page letter in which you analyze your leadership skills and how you would use them to lead a project requiring group collaboration.
Leadership is an integral element in any job, regardless of the work title. However, it is important to recognize that leadership is not just one single skill; instead, success in leadership depends on a broad range of skills, among them decision making, collaboration, and communication.
Information in your assessment should be based on information from the scenario.
The following resources are required to complete the assessment.
Develop a professional response to the supervisor using the template provided. The letter will have two main components:
- Identify the qualities of a successful leader and compare them to your own leadership characteristics.
- Make recommendations on how to lead and foster teamwork.
Please refer to the scoring guide for details on how your assessment will be evaluated.
- Your letter should be 3–4 double-spaced pages in length.
- Apply correct APA formatting to all in-text citations and references.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Express your main points, arguments, and conclusions coherently.
- Use correct grammar and mechanics.
- Support your claims, arguments, and conclusions with credible evidence from 2–3 current, scholarly or professional sources.
- Proofread your writing.