Understand how concept mapping can be used to help refine your thinking and writing of your paper. Concept mapping can be a useful tool for helping you conceptualize your paper. This method is often used in research to help scholars conceptualize research studies. Creating a concept map is useful in helping you think through the major ideas, concept and bodies of literature that are guiding your work and help you organize these in a way that is cohesive, clear and compelling.
- You specifically need to focus on implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in health care setting, and make sure that all your resources relate to this theme.
- Each of you will identify the main ideas and concepts that are embedded in his/her paper.
- Once you have generated some concepts to work with, ask yourself how these concepts are related.
- Create a concept map of the important concepts that underpin your paper and their connection to each other.
Be creative don’t think about getting the right concept map. Think about the paper you are writing, the underlying thesis statement, the argument that you are making and how the concept embedded in your argument is related.
Once you have created a visual representation of the concepts in your paper, you will use it to answer the following questions (DON’T SIMPLY WRITE THE ANSWERS FOR THOSE QUESTIONS, those questions should help you to write the concept paper):
- What are the central concepts at the heart of your paper?
- How do you think these concepts related to each other and what is your basis for these?
- What is the relationship between the concepts and ideas that you will discuss in your paper?
- What literature informs your paper and how does this literature connect / relate?
You need to construct one-page concept paper based on the concept map. This paper will illustrate your concept map.
Need Visualization of the Concept. (Graph/ UML Diagram/ Data Flow Diagram)
Need minimum 300 words of the explanation about the concept
Need 3 APA References
No Plagiarism please