Assignment 1: Diagram a motor skill using the file picture information processing model.
- Choose and describe a hypothetical athlete/individual and a motor skill you would like to teach
- Explain whether this skill is closed vs open, discrete, serial or continuous
- Explain the individual’s ability and all situational/environmental issues
- Explain issues of anticipation and possible arousal associated with learning and performing the skill
- Find and summarize one peer reviewed journal article (one-page review + APA reference) that supports your choice of skill, teaching method, concern, need from an information processing related position
- Remember, additional APA in-text documentation and referencing are required to support your analysis (review irubric)
Now the Diagram……………….Create a detailed outline of your skill with the following headings and explanations:
Identify all key information that typically confronts the learner. This will include both, important teaching information, and also possible irrelevant personal and environmental information.