I’m trying to learn for my Health & Medical class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
A. Identify three healthcare professionals that should be involved in creating a comprehensive care plan for the client’s transition from acute care to post-acute care.
1. Describe specific contributions that each of the three professionals make in determining prevention, intervention, or treatment strategies for the client.
B. Describe the process for setting realistic healthcare goals for the client by doing the following:
1. Develop a plan to involve each of the following perspectives in the process of setting healthcare goals: the client, his family, and the healthcare professionals involved in his care plan.
2. Describe two potential differences of opinion that may arise between the client, his family members, or healthcare professionals when setting healthcare goals for the client, as well as a strategy to resolve these differences.
3. Describe one interviewing technique and one communication skill that can be used to encourage the client’s self-determination.
4. Develop an intervention strategy to use in the event of the client’s noncompliance with agreed-upon healthcare goals.
C. Recommend three potential community or healthcare partner resources that the client could use for ongoing support in achieving his long-term healthcare goals.
1. Identify two potential socioeconomic or physical barriers that would likely hinder the client’s access to the resources described in part C.
2. Propose a strategy to overcome each of the potential barriers described in part C1.
D. Describe how third-party insurance or reimbursement requirements may negatively impact continuity of care for the client.
E. Describe how to apply the five A’s of evidence-based practice (EBP) to support the client’s care plan.
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission