Brochure and Email
In this first assignment, you will develop a brochure and an email for your chosen organization, department, service, or product about its public reputation and how that impacts buying decisions. Choose a provider, service, or product that is located within 100 miles of your home. This may be:
- A small health care organization (such as a podiatrist office, a physical therapy center, or a mental health clinic).
- A department or service within a larger health care organization (such as a sports medicine department, hospice care, or diabetes management services).
- A product offered by a health care organization (such as medical equipment, oxygen, or pharmaceuticals).
Part 1: Brochure
Imagine you are the marketing director of your chosen organization or department. You are charged with developing a brochure for a specific service or product within your organization. Select a provider and create a brochure to market the service or product that the provider offers. The brochure should meet the following criteria:
- Provide information to health care consumers who might be interested in this service or product.
- Why choose this specific service or product?
- What are the benefits?
- Give information that markets the service or product while leveraging the provider’s education, credentials, certifications, fellowships, and professional reputation.
- Include statistics regarding the patients served, quality outcomes, and other patient satisfaction information. You may use these resources to find that information: