1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5, 6: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1, 2.doc
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. Examine how might nurses and nursing organizations improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
3. Describe the significant role the family nurse practitioner plays in point 2.
Part 2: Advance Patient Care
Using the NIH website
1. How would you describe CAM and the typical person who uses CAM?
Part 3: Advance Patient Care
1. What are the percentages of people using CAM with prayer and those who do not?
Part 4: Advance Patient Care
1. Define CAM.
2. Describe the patient who uses CAM the most.
3. List some common misconceptions about CAM.
4. Identify methods of including the use of CAM in patient education.
5. Discuss the safe use of CAM.
6. List ways in which conventional medicine and CAM can be integrated.
7. Define ethical theories, ethical principles, and values.
8. Provide examples of ethical issues in patient education and compliance
a. describe ways in which an effective professional/patient relationship and a poor health professional/patient relationship can impact these issues.
9. Explain what is meant by “ethical patient education practices”.
10. Explain the purpose of informed consent.
11. Discuss what factors determine the patient’s ability to give informed consent.
12. Compose a sample informed consent form. .
14. Discuss the process of communication to use with the patient and the family when obtaining informed consent.
Part 5:Nursing Leadership
1. Describe the difference in roles between leadership and management.
2. Explain how the goals of management and leadership overlap and provide one example.
3. As a nurse leader, describe how you can facilitate change by taking advantage of this overlap.
Part 6:Nursing Leadership
1. Compare two leadership theories.
2. Provide an overview of each and discuss the strengths and weakness in relation to nursing practice.