Write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
- Describe the drug BYFAVO approved by the FDA. Include the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic properties
- Provide an overview of the disease state for which the drug is used.
- Describe what is different about this agent compared to currently available therapies.
- Discuss the potential risks associated with this agent and any monitoring parameters that are necessary.
- Decide whether you would personally prescribe this agent or stick with currently available alternatives.
You are required to cite five to 10 sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content