You may use the textbook as one reference as well as the learning materials posted within the course. However, additional references should be scholarly based and be a new source that you are introducing to your peers.
Research and present the pathophysiology of the chosen disorder in a clear, well referenced manner.
Your initial post should also include the following:
- The most common presenting symptoms
- The manner in which your disorder is routinely diagnosed
- A standard treatment plan
- Link(s) to routine screening and treatment guidelines
- If national screening and treatment guidelines do not exist for your disorder, choose a set of guidelines related to disorders that have been discussed in previous weeks. This is a great way for everyone to build a library of guidelines to help with their academic journey.
There is an abundance of information available on these disorders; in your research, look for the nuggets of information that are not common knowledge, or something specific that surprised you when you were researching your topic.
Atleast 2 scholarly APA format references.