Building upon the research question(s) and experimental design method you completed in Module 6, create some hypothetical quantitative data from your data collection method. Write a paper (600 words) that addresses the following:
1. Describe the processes you would use to organize the data to prepare for analysis.
2. What is the level (or levels) of measurement you are using?
3. What processes would you use to inspect your data? What descriptive statistics would you graph and compute for your data?
4. Provide these descriptive statistics on the hypothetical data you have made up for this assignment.
5. Describe what statistical analyses you might use to evaluate the statistical significance of your findings.
Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.