Contemporary Organization Evaluation- Amazon Fresh Grocery Shopping & Delivery (TOPIC)
In today’s fast-paced and global community, most organizations are faced with constant change. Research contemporary organizations that are currently responding to a significant change within the industry, such as disruptive technology (Amazon grocery shopping & delivery) ; state, government, or industry regulations; environmental constraints; judicial or legislative rulings; etc.
Choose one organization (Amazon ) from your research that has recently responded to major change or is currently responding to change (Amazon Fresh online grocery shopping & delivery during the COVID pandemic) . Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) discussing how well the organization is responding to the change dynamics. Include the following:
DO NOT INCLUDE/ ADD QUESTIONS IN THE PAPER!
1. Describe the organization and the change to which it is responding.
2. Discuss the degree to which the change has been disruptive and how the organization has responded to the dynamics created by this change.
3. Evaluate the strategies the organization used in its change plan and determine the level of success the organization experienced with the strategies.
4. Determine the effect the change had on stakeholders, and to what degree stakeholders have resisted. Assess how well stakeholder resistance was addressed.
5. Evaluate the overall implications the change had on interdepartmental collaboration.
6. In your opinion, how well did the leaders of the organization respond and prepare for the change? What worked and what did not work with the strategies they implemented?
7. What modifications would you suggest the leaders of the organization make in order to better address the change dynamics? What additional strategies would you recommend to assist the organization through this change?
leaders of the organization
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA 7th Edition Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment for a similarity report.