1) Minimum 15 slides and 1 page (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 15 slides- You should include speaker notes on the 15 slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary.
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1. 2 doc
Part 1: Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation
Suppose you are interviewing a person who works at Hialeah Hospital , based on the questions in File 2 and supposes your interviewee’s answers. These answers should be evidenced in the PowerPoint
This assignment consists of both an interview and a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
Select a community of interest in your region. Perform a physical assessment of the community.
Place: Hialeah Hospital
Community: Elderly (Risk falls)
Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the File 1
Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person’s role and experiences within the community.
Interviews can take place in-person, by phone, or by Skype.
Develop interview questions to gather information about
The role of the provider in the community and the health issues faced by the chosen community.
Compile key findings from the interview, including the interview questions used, and submit these with the presentation (Power point).
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15 slides with notes (slide count does not include title and references slide) describing the chosen community interest.
Include the following in your presentation:
A. The people and the geographic
B. Geopolitical, financial, educational level; ethnic
C. Phenomenological features of the community, as well as types of social interactions; common goals and interests; and barriers, and challenges
D. Including any identified social determinates of health.
2) Summary of community assessment:
(a) funding sources
3) Summary of interview with community health/public health provider (See the first instruction).
a) Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion (Elderly people- Risk falls).
4) A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.
Part 2: Health care of children and adolescent
Topic: Precocious puberty- Pediatric population
1. Explain the disease
a. Diagnostic testing
c. follow-up plans
3. Management plan to focus on pharmacotherapy agents based upon evidence-based practice guidelines
4. Discuss the current evidence-based recommendations by leading pediatric experts and professional organizations.
5.Discuss on guidelines for pediatric healthcare providers prescribing medications to the young pediatric patient.