Select one current, quantitative scholarly nursing article related to the PICOT below and determine its strengths, limitations, and potential application. include the following:
· Description of the purpose
· Explanation of research design
· Discussion of sample
· Description of data collection methods
· Summary of findings
· Strengths of the study (minimum of 2)
· Limitations of the study (minimum of 2)
· Recommendations regarding potential application for future practice that are insightful and appropriate.
· At least 3 appropriate references
PICOT Question: In children, what is the effect of continuing educational lifestyle-changing intervention in comparison to the usual practice of education provided only during a visit to a healthcare practitioner on weight change over 8 weeks?