1. Please consult the PDF file “Term Paper Assignment” to find out which topic was assigned to you.
2. The paper must cover the following: An Overview Psychometric Properties (i.e., reliability, validity, and population) Theoretical Foundation/Framework Format & Administration (i.e., Indexes/Composites, Subtests) Scores Interpretations & Implication Strengths & Weaknesses
3. The final draft must be typed in Times New Roman font, 12 pts., single spaced, page numbered, and a layout in adherence with APA style format. The cover and reference pages will not count toward the total minimum requirement of 3 pages for this project.
4. Please Copy and Paste in the area “Write Submission” and attach your term paper in a doc or docx format.
5. The term paper is due April 28th, 2020.