Key Terms â€“ History and Future
Unit IV discussed technology, alternatives, history, and the future. To learn more about these topics, select at least 10 of the key terms that are located in the Chapter 1 summary (pages 25â€“27) and the Chapter 16 summary (pages 471â€“472). The key terms should meet the criteria provided below:
- terms for the different types of technology used in court,
- proper names of alternatives to trial,
- the name and description of crimes that may be heard in court, and
- historical development of the courts.
You are required to use your textbook and at least one other source for this assignment. The additional source can be an Internet article, or an article from a professional journal.
For each key term in your PowerPoint presentation, you should include the following information:
- the term,
- the definition of the term,
- your familiarity with this term (i.e., is it new to you?), and
- your opinion about the importance of this item in the context of the judicial process.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA Style.