(AED) not available and reachable at High School Foot ball Game In the meantime, an emergency squad arrived and resuscitated the spectator. On Monday morning, as the nurse you learn of the absence of the AED only to find out that it had been locked in the custodianâ€™s closet. Reflect on the following questions outlined in the â€œPolitical Analysis and Strategiesâ€
- What is the issue?
- Is it my issue, and can I solve it?
- Is this the real issue or merely a symptom of a larger one?
- Does it need an immediate solution, or can it wait?
- Is it likely to go away by itself?
- Can I risk ignoring it?
- What are the possible solutions? Are there risks to these solutions?
- What steps would you need to take in order to solve the issue?
- Does anyone else at the school need to be involved in the solution?
- Where is the power leverage in the school to reach the preferred solution?
- Reaching a solution requires the use of power vested in the nurse.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA STYLE Resources: APA Style on a separate page The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.â€¢