Implementation of the Care Plan
In a Microsoft Word document of 3 pages formatted in APA style, you will develop a plan to implement your care plan by answering the questions below.
- The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, utilize the following questions applying them to your aggregate:
- What group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, and so on)?
- What made you select this particular group?
- What intervention(s) of the plan will you implement in the group?
- What health risk do you expect to address by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention?
- Do you have any specific strategy in mind?
- What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
- What resources do you need?
- The second step is to mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
- Finally, when your resources are in place, put your plan into action.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.