Identify a chronic illness of specific interest to you that is also identified as a Healthy People 2030 topic (https://health.gov/healthypeople). In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, address the following criteria:
- Identify a chronic illness and rationale for choice.
- Develop a questionnaire by utilizing your knowledge of health and illness, with the aim of acquiring all information you need from patients to prepare a plan of care for the specific illness group.
- Discuss morbidity and comorbidity of the disease.
- Discuss the impact of the chronic illness and patient morbidity on overall health of the nation.
- Incorporate Healthy People 2030 goals and objectives for the specific illness group.
Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
â€¢ APA Citation Helperâ€¢ APA Citations Quick Sheetâ€¢ APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essayâ€¢ Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.