Evaluation of Plan Effectiveness Criteria
Over the past nine weeks, you selected an aggregate and conducted a risk assessment of its health, developed a care plan to address those health risks, planned to implement one intervention in a small group from the aggregate, and considered the effectiveness of the intervention on the health of the small group. It is time now for you to present your final submission of this Capstone project.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part 1: A 10-15 slide power point presentation addressing the following:
- A detailed description of the aggregate including strengths and weaknesses
- A risk assessment of the aggregate
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate
- A description of at least one intervention that was implemented (or the implementation itself if presented as a power point)
Part 2: In a Microsoft Word document of 3-4 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe the evaluation process of the intervention(s) you implemented.
Include the following in your paper:
An evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention:
- Did I implement the intervention as planned? If not, what were the reasons?
- Interview/measure outcomes for two or three members of your group to determine/measure the effectiveness of the intervention(s).
- Include transcripts of the interviews with the participants from the group in the appendix of your paper.
- Finally, compare the projected effectiveness of your plan before implementation with the actual effectiveness after implementation.
- Are there visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues)? If yes, describe. If no, describe what signs you would anticipate and rationale for no change.
- You may want to use the responses to the above two criteria to measure the actual effectiveness of the intervention.
- Cited at least two scholarly references
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
â€¢ APA Citation Helperâ€¢ APA Citations Quick Sheetâ€¢ APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essayâ€¢ Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper