Develop a 2-4-page scholarly paper in which you describe a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis (STROKE), and then identify and analyze credible evidence that could be used as the basis for applying EBP to the issue.
- Competency 2: Analyze the relevance and potential effectiveness of evidence when making a decision.
- Describe a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis (STROKE), that could benefit from an evidence-based approach. Provides a specific rationale for the importance or benefit of applying an evidence-based approach.
- Explain criteria that should be considered when determining credibility of resources such as journal articles and websites. Notes one or more ways the criteria could be applied to a specific resource.
- Analyze the credibility and relevance of evidence and resources within the context of a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis. Additionally, identifies the most useful evidence or resource based upon the analysis.
- This is where you are selecting the specific resources to help address the issue in your chosen scenario.
- Competency 3: Apply an evidence-based practice model to address a practice issue.
- Explain the importance of incorporating credible evidence into an EBP model used to address a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis. ( I uploaded the evidence based practice models, select one of them). Notes specific examples of how the model could help improve the chosen issue or diagnosis
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly communication strategies to lead practice changes based on evidence.
- Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling using current APA style.