designing and implementing a project
Throughout your practicum experience, you have been designing and implementing a project. You will now assess that experience. Prior to beginning this, discuss the topics below with your preceptor. Include their feedback as well as your own. In a 1,250-1,500 word document, discuss the following topics:
- What was the focus of your leadership project, the goals you set for yourself, and the AONE competencies you hoped to achieve?
- How did you discover the need for this project, and how did it fit into the organization’s philosophy and mission?
- Did you encounter any real or potential barriers during your practicum experience related to your project?
- Discuss how the outcomes of your project will be measured? Is your project one that is sustainable or is it designed to be a single occurrence?
- Evaluate the success of your project. If you were not able to implement your project, discuss why. What are the next steps for the project?
Use a minimum of two peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support. Prepare this according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This need to uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.